Education: Graduation from a four-year college with major coursework in web or graphic design preferred.
Description: The Digital Media Specialist is a key member of the Integral Care Communications Team. Working under the direction of the Director of Communications and Engagement, the Communications Team develops and implements all external and internal communications strategies. The Communications Team supports Integral Care's mission to improve the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Digital Media Specialist develops, leads, and executes the online strategy for Integral Care, consulting with leadership on innovative uses of digital communication tools and technologies to elevate Integral Care's presence in the community. He/she is responsible for developing and managing all external and internal digital communications across the organization in support of organizational goals. He/she leads the conception, planning, production and delivery of digital communications through websites, intranet, email newsletters, digital signage and other digital tools.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Managing and updating Integral Care website, including creation of new pages and SEO.
- Managing and updating affiliated agency websites, including Integral Care Foundation, Central Texas African American Family Support Conference, Housing First Oak Springs and South Texas Family Support Conference.
- Designing, distributing and measuring effectiveness of multiple internal and external newsletters, email marketing campaigns and other email communications that support agency news, brand awareness, fundraising and events.
- Designing, implementing and managing digital signage for internal and external use.
- Designing graphics to support digital communication tools and online marketing campaigns.
- Assessing and expanding digital tools to engage staff and community in agency mission and increase community awareness of Integral Care.
- Managing digital advertising campaigns.
- Recording, editing and producing podcasts.
- Gathering and analyzing website, social media and other online data to assess agency's digital presence across the Internet and social media outlets, ensuring accuracy of information and making recommendations to improve impact.
- Providing A/V support during conferences and events.
- 2 years minimum experience in website design and production
- 1 year minimum experience in graphic design using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working with internal and/or external stakeholders and managing projects
- Experience with audio editing software, photography and/or video a plus
- Ability to provide professional portfolio of related work
- Relevant, equivalent experience may be substituted
License: Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record required.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Salary: $55,602 annually.
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese. (PM16)
keywords: therapist, counselor, psychiatry, counseling, mental illness, mental health, behavioral health, social services