Job Number: 20-080-5934
Unit: Psychology Services
Division: Intellectual and Developmental
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By
joining our team, you'll find rewarding work every day alongside people
who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help
improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career
at Integral Care!
Psychologist is responsible for conducting intellectual and adaptive testing to
determine eligibility for intellectual and disability services.
- Perform intellectual and adaptive
- Complete Determination of Intellectual
Disability (DID) reports
- Provide clinical supervision to
licensed psychological associates
- Maintain documentation within required
timelines and in compliance with program requirements
- Perform records reviews
- Develop working relationships with
other IDD programs and services
- Provide support to individuals in
accessing appropriate services through communication within Integral Care, community
partners, service providers and other relevant agencies.
- Travel locally, on occasion for
testing in the community
- Participate in inter-agency
collaborations to problem solve client needs and barriers to progress
- Utilize electronic health records, Microsoft
Word/Outlook and other applications.
we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience in intellectual and adaptive testing
- Excite to work with the IDD
population. If you don't already have experience with this population, then you
must be motivated to learn.
- You like to stay busy and you are
- You are able to effectively
communicate with all kinds of people, but you also work well
- You are organized and able to keep up
in a fast paced environment.
- You don't mind documentation and you
excel at time management.
- You have the ability to respond to
deadlines in a timely manner
- Most importantly, you are looking for
a career that makes a difference in peoples' lives.
- Graduated from an accredited College or university
with a Masters in psychology/clinical psychology degree.
and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Certification from the
Texas Board of Examiners of Psychologists as a Licensed Psychological Associate
- Certification as an Authorized Provider from HHSC
Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
$26.73 an hour
Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to
apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with
underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander,
Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those
who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages:
Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese. (PM16)
keywords: therapist, counselor, psychiatry, counseling, mental illness, mental health, behavioral health, social services