Job Summary: This position is
located in our Medication
Pharmacy technicians are responsible for the
- Conduct drug inventories: ensure
that drug information, such as drug's generic name, expiration dates, and lot
numbers are properly recorded on labels and medication information
- Prepare, receive and record drug
deliveries to Integral Care.
- Enter client medication
information and directions for use into several different databases.
- Receive medication orders from
providers and prepare labels for medication distribution.
- Pull medications for review and
inspection and labeling by pharmacists.
- Research and help resolve
medication order problems, with medical providers, nursing and case
- Be knowledgeable concerning
additional client services throughout the center.
- Must have complete knowledge of
all programs served and must verify client eligibility, including
- Assist in the distribution of
Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NPR) and its inventory.
- Ensure that all Medication
Management protocols for Joint Commission are understood and kept in
- Meets and/or exceeds employee
performance standards including efficiency, accuracy percentage, and attendance
- Ability to multi-task, using
multiple applications while serving clients.
- Ensure compliance of medication services/dispensary are in accordance with federal and state laws, including departmental rules, Texas State Board of Pharmacy regulations, ICF/MR regulations.
- Work is performed under moderate
administrative supervision consisting of program goals, schedules, and broad
- Exercises independence in completing tasks in
accordance with established procedures, referring disapproved medication
requests to the pharmacists.
- Technical guidance, review and oversight is
provided by the assigned pharmacist in that location.
- This position will
be Crossed trained to work within the Patient Assistance program (PAP) .
- Graduation from a standard senior
high school or equivalent
- Certification as a Pharmacy
Technician in Texas.
- Current and valid driver's license
and a clean driving record.
- Three years of progressively
responsible experience in pharmacy technician work, plus one year of experience
in a retail pharmacy or clinical environment
- Bilingual in Spanish
Hours: Full-time; 30 hours a week.
Why join us: Integral Care has proudly served Travis county residents for the past 50 years. As the largest provider of behavioral health services in Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
By joining our team, you will find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Excellent Medical, Dental
and Vision insurance
and Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance
- 403(b) retirement
- 401(a) employer
contribution retirement account
- Gold's gym membership
- Mileage reimbursement
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse
workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or
experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific
Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, sex or age.
For specific positions, additional
compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and
one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or