Job Number: 21-778-6315
Job Summary: This position is located in our Medication
Pharmacy technicians are responsible for the
- Conduct drug inventories: ensure that drug information,
such as drug's generic name, expiration dates, and lot numbers are
properly recorded on labels and medication information databases.
- Prepare, receive and record drug deliveries to Integral
- Enter client medication information and directions for
use into several different databases.
- Receive medication orders from providers and prepare
labels for medication distribution.
- Pull medications for review and inspection and labeling
- Research and help resolve medication order problems,
with medical providers, nursing and case managers.
- Be knowledgeable concerning additional client services
throughout the center.
- Must have complete knowledge of all programs served and
must verify client eligibility, including Medicare/Medicaid.
- Assist in the distribution of Nicotine Replacement
Therapy (NPR) and its inventory.
- Ensure that all Medication Management protocols for
Joint Commission are understood and kept in compliance.
- Meets and/or exceeds employee performance standards
including efficiency, accuracy percentage, and attendance
- Ability to multi-task, using multiple applications
while serving clients.
- Ensure compliance of medication services/dispensary are
in accordance with federal and state laws, including departmental rules,
Texas State Board of Pharmacy regulations, ICF/MR regulations.
- Work is performed under moderate administrative
supervision consisting of program goals, schedules, and broad guidance.
- Exercises independence in completing tasks in
accordance with established procedures, referring disapproved medication
requests to the pharmacists.
- Technical guidance, review and oversight is provided by
the assigned pharmacist in that location.
- This position will be Crossed trained to work within
the Patient Assistance program (PAP) .
- Graduation from a standard senior high school or
- Certification as a Pharmacy Technician in Texas.
- Current and valid driver's license and a clean driving
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in
pharmacy technician work, plus one year of experience in a retail pharmacy
or clinical environment
- Bilingual in Spanish
Hours: Part-Time, 24 hours per week.
Salary: $20.02 an hour.
Sign-on incentive: Integral Care is looking to grow our teams with
talented and caring people just like you. Currently, we are offering a $2,000
sign-on incentive for all newly hired employees! All newly hired employees will
receive $1,000 on their first paycheck and $1,000 on the paycheck following
their six-month anniversary.
Why join us: Integral Care has proudly served Travis County residents
for the past 50 years. As the largest provider of behavioral health services in
Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children
living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and
By joining our team, you will find rewarding
work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and
together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve.
Imagine your career at Integral Care!
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse
workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or
experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander,
Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, sex or age.
For specific positions, additional
compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and
one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or