Job Number: 21-440-10941
Why join us: Integral Care has proudly served Travis county residents for the past 50 years. As the largest provider of behavioral health services in Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
By joining our team, you will find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Generous vacation/holiday/sick leave
Life and Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Applications Developer Job Summary: This position works directly under the Applications Administrator to manage the development and use of Integral Care's Electronic Health Record (EHR) application software systems, as well as provide analysis and support for the business needs of Center operating units. This position manages development requests for EHR configuration and set-up and ensures that users are properly informed of updates and changes to the software that will impact their daily operations. This position will become familiar with, develop processes for, and document Integral Care interfaces with State reporting (such as CARE and encounter data). This position establishes work processes and develops documentation and training so that staff are informed in the use of the application software. Must have knowledge of database administration in a medical environment.
403(b) retirement account
401(a) employer contribution retirement account
Gold's gym membership discount
Applications Developer Education:
- Bachelor's degree with major coursework in data processing, computer science, business administration, or a related field.
- Master's degree in another area of study with strong working knowledge of application development and Electronic Health Records systems.
Applications Developer License:
- Current and valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Applications Developer Experience:
- Five or more years related experience through increasingly responsible positions within business operations.
- Two years of experience in application development or support.
- Proficiency in reporting with SQL/SSRS.
- Experience with LAMP stack applications with SQL backend.
- 1 - 3 years of experience programming Microsoft SQL server, SQL/PLSQL and UNIX shell script. Experience performing database administration in support of Java and/or net based enterprise applications. Experience with SQL server databases in development and/or production environment, including, creating & documenting data models, developing stored procedures/scripts/SQL and optimizing/tuning SQL.
- 1 - 3 years strong experience and knowledge of script based skills in manipulating imports and exports between systems using SQL and batch scripts. Knowledge and experience of PowerShell, UNIX and other scripting languages.
- Familiarity with EHR development and configuration.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Salary: $68,047 annually.
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.
For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese. (PM16)